Smart design meets functionality in one of the most technical pieces we offer. With details like brass D-rings to clip your tools to, genuine leather cording, underarm eyelets for increased breathability, water resistant wax cotton to keep you warm and dry during long days on the water, and, compatibility with our versa patch fly system, which puts your flies at hands' reach when you're on the river, and concealed away when you hit the town, the Anorak is truly designed for the modern sportsman.
We included a deep front pouch to stow your gear in during river crossings, and a box pleat on the back that allows for maximum range of motion while keeping a tailored appearance, so you won't feel any hindrance casting for the far pools.
- Waxed Cotton Construction
- Solid Antique Brass Hardware
- Genuine Leather Cording
- Multi-use Tool Attachment D-Rings
- Back D-Ring for Fishing Net Accessibility
- Water Resistant Front Pouch
- Side Hand Warmer Pockets
- Roll Tab Dual Breast Pockets
- Versa Patch Attachable Fly Patch System
- Waistband Leather Drawstring for Foul Weather
- Made in Boston, MA
- Do Not Machine Wash or Dry Clean
- To Remove Soiling, Wipe Clean with Sponge and Cold Water
- Hang Dry