Start your Adventure with the Upland Jacket 2.0
Only when you feel the weight of the Waxed Cotton Shell on your shoulders or the texture of the Whale Corduroy Collar on the back of your neck do you truly understand how special this garment is. Like the Original Upland Jacket, you know this is something made to last a lifetime. Dry waxed cotton shell provides even better resistance to water and wind and the velcro cuffs allow you to pair your Upland Jacket with your favorite pair of Deerskin Gloves.
The Upland Jacket is the Ball and Buck philosophy manifest: American-Made, crafted with a marriage of function and timeless design, and created from quality material that guarantees use from generation to generation.
Try the Upland on once and you’ll know, whether trekking up a hillside or a city street, this will be the jacket you wear for the rest of your life.
- 6.25oz Dry-Waxed Cotton Shell
- 6oz Authentic Ball and Buck Camo Lining in Brushed Lightweight Cotton
- Antique Brass Hardware from Scovill
- #10 Antique Brass Heavy Duty Zipper from YKK USA
- Finest Quality 11 Whale Corduroy Collar
- Finest Quality Moleskin Hand Warmer Pockets
- Weather Shield Hidden Pocket
- Double Side Access Game Pocket with Blaze Orange Waterproof Lined
- Adjustable Velcro Tab Cuffs
- Blaze Orange Water Repellant Cuff Lining
- Elbow to Cuff Reinforced Patches
- Snap on Removable Hood
- Made in Massachusetts
- Only Available at Ball and Buck
- Do Not Machine Wash or Dry Clean
- To Remove Soiling, Wipe Clean with Sponge and Cold Water
- Hang Dry